Oilfield Power Generation Solution
Our oilfield power generation solutions represent outstanding power supply capabilities for oilfield power, covering functions for oilfield exploration, natural gas processing, and also construction, operation, and maintenance of oil production facilities. These functions are demanding and require stable operation from the generator set.
- Series and paralleling operation
(1) Backup under series operation: Oilfield power generator has ATS functionality, available in automatic switch between mains electricity and diesel generator or the standby power generation switch between two different diesel generators.
(2) Paralleling operation: Two or more three-phase power generators with same models can achieve a stable parallel operation within (20-100%) rated power under a rated power factor.
- Working conditions
Altitude: lower than 3000m;
Temperature ranges from -15 C°-40 C°, and with the other power generators optional.
- Stable performance and high reliability
Average failure interval: no less than 2000 hours.
- Convenient refueling and protection
The diesel generator is equipped with a lockable exterior refueling system, large fuel tank available for 12-24 hours operation.
Kent diesel generators feature a low noise design, equipped with PLC-5220 control system with AMF function, which ensures that the standby power system can provide power immediately through connection with ATS equipment in the case of lost main power in the oilfield.
Clients in Fujian purchase Kent-Yuchai diesel generator